Monday, April 7, 2008

Your image to the world

Hello.

Wow, is it Monday already. I've been working on a couple of big projects for the last week and the days have all begun to blur together.

I LOVE the writer's life!!!

I'm very excited to announce my new website to you. www.WritingCareerCoach.com I had Tiffany Stockton from Eagle-Designs do it for me and she did an EXCELLENT job.

You'll see on the resource page that I have answered the clamor [laugh] for digital downloads of my products. You'll also see that in the next few months I will be releasing 4 new products to help you develop your writing business.

So today I want you to consider the face that you're putting out to your audience.
Is it fresh?
Is it informative or relevant to your readers?

When you go to my site you'll see that I have made it very easy to navigate around my site. How easy is it for your readers to move from one page to another? Are the pages clean or cluttered? Is the tone right? [If you write murder mysteries don't have an English Garden on your home page...unless they take place in an English garden.

Think about what the theme of your writing [or editing, or other ] business is and make sure your website reflects that. I decided I didn't want my picture at the top, but maybe I'll add it back [my family picture is on my blog, and thus, accessible on my home page]. Update your site when it begins to get stale to you.

I'm also excited to have Tiffany Stockton as my guest later this week. She is going to share some teachings with us to help use our website to market our business. I hope you'll not only subscribe to the blog, but tell others to come learn.

And tomorrow I have an exciting announcement about two new awards for writers. You won't want to miss it.

I'll see you tomorrow, I have some marketing to do.

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter

No comments: