Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

Hi Guys,

This is mainly for those of you who are members of my blog. The link for my new, super-cool site was supposed to go out last night but there is a technical glitch of some kind and the MAIN feature isn't working. I was emailing back and forth with the guy who owns the company where my site is from 10am-11:15pm Friday [no joke, I lost almost a full day's work after being up until 2am Thursday night to be sure we were ready to launch].

He is even baffled but he's sent it on to his techies and will get back with me. I saw he's been running tests on my system [they've appeared in my mail box] but the problem isn't solved at the moment.

SOOO as soon as that problem is worked out I will send all of you who are subscribed through FeedBlitz the special link. You will have access days before I announce the site on my blog.

Thank you for your patience.

And I'm not crying. In fact, I have been so impressed with the customer service of the company who is helping me that I'll be blogging about it some time soon. They've really gone above and beyond.

See you all Monday.

No comments: