Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A couple are doing it

I was asked to answer some questions for Susan Lohrer's blog yesterday. I went to the blog and looked around a bit. I was TRULY impressed. The site is clean and professional with a good mix of content and postings. If you're a writer or editor her blog if full of useful information.

Next, I went over to the blog of a friend Nora St. Laurent. Knowing Nora like I do, this blog captured her perfectly. If you are a reader her blog provides great photos of her book club ministry in addition to other information.

Then I heard from someone a week ago who said they really couldn't think what to blog about. [In fact, I've heard that a few times in these last few weeks].

I have a couple of comments. First, here are two people who are taking action in reaching their dreams. They are taking the skills they have to build an effective platform to grow their business.

For people who are not taking to blogging I have this advice...don't do it. Life is too short and there are too many different ways to grow your business and platform without blogging. Begin to research them and we'll talk tomorrow.

No comments: