Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Milestones

So it is Friday.

What do you have planned this weekend? Do you have a great book that you're looking forward to reading? Maybe you're going to dig in to that manuscript you've been writing.

Here's what I'd suggest you do before you leave the office. Write your goals for the next seven days.

Yep, what are you going to do this one week that is going to advance your writing career? I'm not talking about writing a full book, but make the commitment to get something accomplished. I'm reworking the plot on a novel that I'm writing. One problem I'm having is with the heroine. The opening I have with her right now is a little too slow and muted for the intensity of book. So as I write the scenes with the other characters-I'm going to be working this week to really grab the reader in the opening scenes with the heroine.

I'll let you know next week how it goes.

I have to go now. I have brainstorming to do.

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter.

No comments: