Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Caitie's Corner

It's me again, Caitie, and this week we have The Palomino by Katy Pistole.

I LOVED this story. It's about a girl named Jenny Thomas and her dad loses his job because his boss lost his money when someone stole it from the company. Jenny wants to go to horse camp but it was $200. That much money surprised her.

This book was mostly happy but kind of sad. I won't tell you the end but I really liked it. I think people should read it.

This is the first of four books and I'll be talking about Stollen Gold early next month.

Katy Pistole has offered an autographed copy of The Palomino. So leave a comment or a question for Katy Pistole under my blog and I'll announce the winner when I review Stollen Gold November 7. You also get a second entry if you sign to get the blog emailed to you or if you tell a friend about our blog and they leave a comment.

Watch for my interview with Katy Pistole in a couple of weeks. If you have a question you'd like me to ask her, leave that in my comments too!!

Bye for now-Caitie
I'd love to hear your questions.

No comments: