Saturday, September 13, 2008

Leaders were First Followers

Hey guys,

Look at any successful leader and you will see the sum total of those they followed.

Actually, I guess that is true for all of us. Each of us is the sum total of those we've followed.

Wow, that sounded really philosophical, didn't it?

I'd like to encourage you to join the list of my followers. Look at the bottom right of this blog and you will see the list of my followers.

And I'd encourage each of you to check out the blogs/websites of other "followers". Let's support each other!

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter

2 comments:

Story and Logic Media Group said...

Hmm - I do follow your blog already, but I am not listed.

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter said...

When you click to sign up as a follower of the blog you have to allow it to show you. [There is also a private feature] make sure the button is clicked to show you. Then we'll all see your smiling face!! :-)

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany