Monday, February 9, 2009

What a neat blog!

This is clever

As I told you last week, today I am sharing a blog with you. Here is the website http://catemasters.blogspot.com/

I stumbled on this blog when google got a hit on my name [I keep tabs on where I appear.] I was interested to see what was said about the website so I checked it out.

What a neat blog. She shares summaries of various blogs in a way that made me feel like we were having a friendly conversation. I really learned something simply by reading through some of her blog postings. I even clicked through a few of her links because she made the posts sound so informative.

So, if you are battling with ‘blogger’s block’ and you don’t know what to write then try this every once in a while. It is a great way to share wonderful content.

Excellent idea and thank you so much for including me!

Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at www.WritingCareerCoach.com
Learn more about Tiffany's Marketing techniques on her main blog.
Read Tiffany's award winning manuscript "A Face in the Shadow" on her fiction blog.
She writes a blog for the Christian writer Tuesdays at Writer's Rest.

No comments: