Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Common Sense Finances

I am very excited to announce the newest feature to Writing Career Coach

The Balanced Life

The Balanced Life is a website of common-sense money management. It is designed to help people of any income level, one or two-income, unemployed, underemployed or fully employed.

It is about bringing balance to our finances. Not being Savers or Spenders.

All of the content is available free. I offer a free article [available by pdf download] called "Savers married to spenders".

There are daily tips to help you bring finances in to the proper balance in your life.

Not only would I like you to visit, but I'd like to visit you. I am looking for 100 people to host me on their blogs and websites over the next month. I also would like to have 200 subscribers to the Free Newsletter, The Balance Sheet, by March 1st.

I hope you will partner with me in this.

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

I'm very blessed to be a saver married to a saver. LOL Makes things less stressful!