Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting a Late Start

I'm getting a late start on my day. The midwest is in a major freeze. I'm wrapping up projects so I can take off Thursday and Friday guilt free. And Christmas is nearly upon us.

I asked a month ago what questions people had for a white paper I was writing about keeping your writing business strong. I had very few questions come in. So after much thought and consideratoin I've decided that this year I will give you "Writing Career Coach: Part 1 Creating a Platform.

So, to all of you who have subscribed to my blog that product [with a retail price of $15] will appear in your email box in about 15 minutes.

For those of you who DID send questions-I haven't forgotten you. I will also send you a free copy of the white paper when it is done.

I'd like to thank you again for your commitment to improving your business by joining me daily on this blog. It is my honor to share with you three times each week. I hope that I have made a positive impact on your life and business.

I will be back next week to share tips to get you ready for 2009! Until then, remember what is important and spend time with those you love [and those who love you].

Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at www.WritingCareerCoach.com
Learn more about Tiffany's Marketing techniques on her main blog.
Read Tiffany's award winning manuscript "A Face in the Shadow" on her fiction blog.
She writes a blog for the Christian writer Tuesdays at Writer's Rest.