Friday, December 14, 2007

Blogs of Note for 12/14/2007

Here are the blogs of note for this week:


You don't have to be a suspense novelist to learn from this blog. Goal setting without fear will liberate you to set goals without having to be a perfectionist.

http://suspensenovelist.blogspot.com/2007/12/goal-setting-without-fear.html

This is a must read if you'd like to know how to write a 300 page novel in 30 days. This is the first installment of a series of posts that will help you speed up your writing. I was excited to realize that once I really understand my story I can write it in a month typing only 4 hours a day. I did that on two other books without realizing why. Go read this blog to help write better books, faster. And NO, it isn't all about outlining.

http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/blog/2007/12/12/on-writing-faster/

These are the blogs of note for this week. Be sure to tell us about blogs you've read that you think we should look at. You only need to email me the link at Tiffany@WritingCareerCoach.com and put "Blogs of Note" in the subject line.

And tell us what you thought of these blogs. Have a great weekend.

No comments: