Friday, November 21, 2008

Making money, now more than ever

You love to write but we all have bills to pay, tummies to feed and charities to support. That means that we can't simply write for the fun of it-unless we have a day job.

Eventually there comes a time where we want and need to earn a living.

I've been doing some reading on this topic and I am preparing a free resource for the readers of my blog. To make this the best it can be I need your help.

I need you to email me questions you have about how to earn money and keep your head above water during these uncomfortable economic times.

Step 1:
Email questions to me through my website no later than December 1. If you have friends who have questions have them submit questions through the website as well.


Step 2: Make sure that you are subscribed to my blog. I will give you the deadline soon but the ONLY way to receive this resource free is as a subscriber to the blog. Last year many of you know that I gave out a free surprise gift to people who were subscribed to the blog. I ended up giving the Writing Career Coach: Intro to the Writer's Life as a free gift [the retail value is $35]. This year I wanted to give you a similar gift which is why I will prepare this report based on my research and your questions. I will email it to EVERY subscriber free of charge, not strings attached, as a thank you for your loyalty. I will then offer it for sale for $15 some time in early 2009. [that will be for people who didn't subscribe].

All you have to do to make sure you get the free full-length report is to subscribe through feedblitz using the link on the right. Encourage your friends as well. I will not limit, I will not spam, I will not do a bait and switch.

If anyone who received the Christmas gift last year wants to attribute to the validity of my sincerity, you may do that in the comments section.

For the rest of you, I look forward to your questions and I hope you will encourage other writers to take advantage of this same offer. And those of you who get this full blog sent to your email box every day, you're already on the list. You'll get the full report, just email your questions.

I look forward to reading your questions!


Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter

Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at www.WritingCareerCoach.com
Learn more about Tiffany's Marketing techniques on her main blog.
Read Tiffany's award winning manuscript "A Face in the Shadow" on her fiction blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog you are always introducing me to new things. I don't know when you have time to find out all this stuff with all that you do.

I know that lots of people are doing writing for free. Why would anyone want to pay for a book review when so many people are doing it for free?

Nora St.Laurent
www.psalm516.blogspot.com

I run book clubs and write reviews. How could I make money writing? That is the million dollar question (besides writing a full book right now).