Monday, October 20, 2008

What is this blog doing right?

Hello!!

Over the last four weeks I've suddenly noticed a surge of non-subscriber traffic. That means that people who do not automatically get the blog sent to their mailbox through feedblitz are coming to this blog in increasing numbers.

I've seen a large number of you [74 in the last 11 blog postings] have come through seeing my blog listed in the BlogRush window on the right.

But how are the rest of you finding this blog?

What has made you come back?

Please, don't be shy. Share with the readers [and me] so that we can all learn what it is that attracts new traffic to our blogs. If someone told you about it, let us know that too.

I'd love to know what I'm doing right so that everyone else can implement these tools to grow their own blog traffic numbers.

And those of you who have recently found us, thanks so much for coming over. I hope that you'll subscribe to this blog as well as my fiction blog.

See you tomorrow.

Your Coach for the Journey, Tiffany Colter

2 comments:

Jennifer Roland said...

I'm trying to remember how I found you--I've been a subscriber for months now. I must have done a Google search for tips on making a career out of writing.

Because you continue to provide good info, I keep coming back.

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi -

I "discovered" your blog through a post you did for Writers' Rest. This is usually how I find new blogs.

I think some writers underestimate the power of the blogroll and links within a post. If a post I enjoy has a link, you can bet I'll click on it.

I'll be back. I just read 5 or 6 of your posts and greatly enjoyed them.

Blessings,
Susan J. Reinhardt
Christian Writer/Reader Connection