Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How often do I have to post a blog?

I get this question every time I sing the praises of blogging.

Really the best way to build a readership and become an effective blog would be to post at least three times a week.

For someone who simply can't be chained to a blog every day I really think the best way to do it is the way I do it: schedule your blogs.

I write all my blogs on Sunday night and schedule them to be posted throughout the week. This offers me the flexibility to do what needs to be done each week without making my readers suffer.

The best part is that I can change the scheduled date if I need to add a new bit of information or if I learn something exciting that can't wait until the next week.

Working with a group of bloggers is also a great way to keep content relevant. Tomorrow I'm going to show a few different ways to do that.

But for those of you who are bloggers share how you find time to blog. How often do you blog?

How often do you visit blogs? How often do you like to see updates?

1 comment:

Seattle Career Coach said...

Thank you for your article. I found this useful.
--
Claudia Prana,Seattle Career Coach

http://www.claudiaprana.com/career-coach-seattle/