Friday, June 22, 2012

Does Your Target Market Trust You?

By Tiffany Colter

This was an idea that I was thinking of recently as I was reviewing all of my clients and my business dealings over the last few years of Writing Career Coach. I started to think what was it that really bonded me to my clients, and my clients to me. I realized that we have trust and mutual respect.

By that I mean my clients trust that I always have their best interest at heart, that I’m always seeking to give them more than they expect, and that I’m always working hard to try to help them reach their needs.
In the case of Writing Career Coach, it’s either helping them as writers to learn how to build platform. Or, when I’m working with businesses that I’m helping, it’s to help them put their words to paper and to connect them to the people they want to connect to.

See, when I’m working with writers they know that I don’t see them as competition. When I’m working with businesses they know I don’t see them as dancing dollar signs. It builds a trust and mutual respect that has caused my clients to refer me to other people, and has helped Writing Career Coach grow far beyond what I ever thought it would be.

Take some time and look at your growth, outside of marketing, and ask yourself do my clients trust me? Do I walk in integrity? Are my words my bond? Or do I do things that undermine the trust and the relationship that I have with my client?

Don’t miss a single posting! Subscribe here to receive these postings by e-mail. Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at writingcareercoach.com.

This blog originally posted on WritingCareerCoach.com on  June 23, 2011

4 comments:

louis vuitton canada said...

Louis Vuitton Canada at www.louisvuittonoutletwebsite.ca

Unknown said...

Coaching is a simple and effective from of personal development. Everyone is familiar with the concept of coaching in sport, and life coaching is similar in principle. Thanks for the information.
Lifecoaching London

Unknown said...

Hard working and intelligent marketing grow home business successful. Follow high quality tips for home business marketing . Some tips I working in home business for growing. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/college Thanks

Anonymous said...

Best guide to know to Find information on how to write statement of purpose