Friday, June 22, 2012

Does Your Target Market Trust You?

By Tiffany Colter

This was an idea that I was thinking of recently as I was reviewing all of my clients and my business dealings over the last few years of Writing Career Coach. I started to think what was it that really bonded me to my clients, and my clients to me. I realized that we have trust and mutual respect.

By that I mean my clients trust that I always have their best interest at heart, that I’m always seeking to give them more than they expect, and that I’m always working hard to try to help them reach their needs.
In the case of Writing Career Coach, it’s either helping them as writers to learn how to build platform. Or, when I’m working with businesses that I’m helping, it’s to help them put their words to paper and to connect them to the people they want to connect to.

See, when I’m working with writers they know that I don’t see them as competition. When I’m working with businesses they know I don’t see them as dancing dollar signs. It builds a trust and mutual respect that has caused my clients to refer me to other people, and has helped Writing Career Coach grow far beyond what I ever thought it would be.

Take some time and look at your growth, outside of marketing, and ask yourself do my clients trust me? Do I walk in integrity? Are my words my bond? Or do I do things that undermine the trust and the relationship that I have with my client?

Don’t miss a single posting! Subscribe here to receive these postings by e-mail. Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at writingcareercoach.com.

This blog originally posted on WritingCareerCoach.com on  June 23, 2011

8 comments:

taotao said...

Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes Series

jimmy choo Sandals
jimmy choo Sandals Sliver
jimmy choo Sandal Champagne
jimmy choo heels
Jimmy Choo Wedges
Jimmy Choo Flats
Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


chanel Purse and chanel handbags

Welcome to our [url href="http://www.chanel-com.com"]chanel America Shoes[/url]Store Online.
Chanel Shoulder Bags
Chanel Classic Bags
Chanel Bubble Bags
chanel Classic handbags
chanel handbags red
Chanel Belt Red
Chanel Shoulder Bags Black
chanel maxi bag

louis vuitton canada said...

Louis Vuitton Canada at www.louisvuittonoutletwebsite.ca

visachris said...

Louis Vuitton UK, No Matter Louis Vuitton UK Website or Louis Vuitton UK Store,Comes the Leader of Louis Vuitton Outlet in the World. share you ? Look here!

John Clark said...

Coaching is a simple and effective from of personal development. Everyone is familiar with the concept of coaching in sport, and life coaching is similar in principle. Thanks for the information.
Lifecoaching London

Kevin Taylor said...

Hard working and intelligent marketing grow home business successful. Follow high quality tips for home business marketing . Some tips I working in home business for growing. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/college Thanks

sigsoogca said...

Career coach program is a special program designed to help you explore the career opportunities in your field of interest, teach you to set your career goal, and how to plan your career path to achieve your career goal.

Career Coach

OfficeSpace said...

thank you for this interesting article











singapore jobs dubai jobs abu dhabi jobs gulf jobs asia jobs south east asia jobs apac jobs india jobs sri lanka jobs asia job board singapore job board india job board china job board sri lanka job board japan jobs apac job board japan job board singapore careers india careers dubai careers gulf careers asia careers apac careers china careers south east asia careers east asia jobs china jobs asian jobs singaporian jobs chinese jobs indian jobs middle east jobs middle east careers asia recruitment singapore recruitment sri lanka recruitment india recruitment china recruitment apac recruitment east asia recruitment south east asia recruitment expat jobs recrutement au maroc emploi au maroc recrutement algerie emploi en algerie recrutement en tunisie emploi en tunisie africa jobs africa careers europe jobs europe careers usa jobs usa careers dubai job board middle east job board gulf job board free job posting sites

OfficeSpace said...

interesting and valuable tips in this article, thanks a lot.

M.



emploi emploi maroc emploi au maroc recrutement maroc recrutement au maroc stage maroc stage au maroc emploi publique maroc emploi publique au maroc emploi maroc 2013 emploi maroc 2014 wadifa maroc travail au maroc travailler au maroc portail emploi maroc portail emploi au maroc emploi casablanca emploi rabat emploi tanger maroc emploi offre emploi maroc offre emploi au maroc offre d'emploi au maroc offres d'emploi au maroc job board maroc job board morocco